Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello everyone, sorry for my absence! I'd like to start off by telling there'll be a session the first friday of every month. However not on Januari for specific reasons! I also have been sending a newsletter to everyone before the last couple of sessions, unfortunatly not many seemed to have noticed that haha.

On other news I've started working on an animation with a few really cool people (Cran,Cuss and Yanoodle) starting off slowly because they're are all having a hard time in school D:! if there is anyone interested in being involved, you can always contact me.

Here is a capture of the last


cheers!

No comments:

Welcome to bitbreakfast
A concept of where multiple artist like yourself, find the time and inspiration to create a canvas full of beautiful artwork into one piece. These sessions can last up to eight hours and permit one to complete a finished work with others also combining their efforts.