Friday, May 9, 2008

Session 3

hey guys, it was fun! I'll start with the bad things first: have to say this session was a little incomplete, again we had many problems with the log and a lot of artists didn't show up. and 20 hours to fill up the canvas just isn't right. thought I have to blame myself for this due the session took place a lot sooner and i couldn't warn everyone in time.

The good news is, I've made contact with Cees (owner of paintchat room CDG) he's prepaired to give us our own room (no more log problems hopefully), and one day after that I spoke to Upon who was kind enough to do the same haha. anyway, here's the beautiful result. bitbreakfast session 3



Happy birthday Sam (fargalEX) Miller, it's been so awesome to have you around at bitbreakfast!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waah cool! And wtf it didnt take much time till upon contacted to you after i told him,fuck awesome things are going well.
I cant wait to next time!

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well, i guess...
Good job everybody...

Sorry for how I acted...but at the same time, I still didnt have to get taken off. I DID have permission to be there and You didnt have to take it off just because i dont have a tablet and cant draw my absolute best wuith a mouse.

Some of the Pchaters there need to get off their friggen high horses.

Other than that, nice job.

- Mikaku

Anonymous said...

I should have listened to zzgrst earlier when he told me about this community before! I am sad to see a video game theme without a single idolmaster character -- I hope what I hear is true about there being another video game theme in the near future!

FargalEX said...

Hey dudes! Thankyou so much for the birthday drawing! My actual birthday isn't until tomorrow though. :D

Unknown said...

ack i came in, and the log would never load for me...

i waited a really long time.

this one was awesome im really sorry i didnt get to participate ;-;

Stein said...

There is going to be another videogame theme ^U^. would be most likely the 5th session. and to prevent problems with the log, the best thing to do is to be there on time. also we're gonna set up some rules about the erasing matter. more of that in the future,

thanx for the comments, cheers!

Welcome to bitbreakfast
A concept of where multiple artist like yourself, find the time and inspiration to create a canvas full of beautiful artwork into one piece. These sessions can last up to eight hours and permit one to complete a finished work with others also combining their efforts.